Select Page

Be sure to include a Case Number, Social Security Number, and phone number with your documents.
Failure to do so could delay or prevent processing of your case.

** If you have questions about your case, you must call 330-339-7791 and select option 2. **

You can email Cash, Food, Medicaid Verifications and Case Changes to: