Phone: (330) 308-7716 Transportation Direct Line
Transportation must be scheduled no later than 48 hours before your medical appointment, excluding weekends, holidays and before 2:30 p.m. each day.
|Day of ride:||We must receive request by 2:30 p.m. on this day (unless there is a holiday):|
Do I qualify for NET Medicaid Transportation assistance?
• Must be an eligible full Medicaid recipient for the month of transportation (not QMB/SLMB).
• Must be a resident of Tuscarawas County.
What services do we provide?
• Non-Emergency Transportation Assistance for Medicaid-eligible individuals to Medicaid- approved medical appointments.
• Transportation to a pharmacy for Medicaid-approved prescriptions.
• Reimbursement of auxiliary service travel expenses, when prior approved by the TCJFS Transportation Department.
How do I get a ride to my Medicaid medical appointment?
• Call (330) 308-7716
• Email email@example.com
• Ask the receptionist at our agency.
When must I be ready for my ride?
Thirty minutes or more prior to your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will not wait or change their routes to accommodate clients being late.
What if nobody shows up to take me to my medical appointment?
Weather conditions and other factors may affect when your ride arrives. If your ride has not arrived 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, call Tuscarawas County Job & Family Services Transportation at 330-308-7716, so that we may confirm that a driver is on the way.
DO NOT CALL Horizons, SEA, or Access Tusc DIRECTLY!
Other Transportation Services
• Tuscarawas County Veterans Service Office – (330) 308-8374
• Tuscarawas County Senior Center – (330) 364-6688
• Horizons, Inc. – (330) 364-5415
• Society for Equal Access – (330) 343-3668
• Access Tusc Transit – (234) 801-8007 https://www.accesstusc.org/access-tusc-transit
• Go Bus – (888) 95-GOBUS
Non-Emergency Transportation Procedure and Forms
Procedure Letter – October 6, 2009